5. You will drive yourself insane with ideas since you think you have full creative control.
4. You will start dreaming that you are walking down the aisle to meet your carrot cake groom. The clergy will say, “I now pronounce you…” and you start eating your groom’s face. Creepy.
3. There is nowhere in your home to comfortably store 12 pounds of carrot cake.
2. NOBODY but you will appreciate the time and effort that goes into it and you will never be happy with the final result.
1. You are clearly insane and need to use that extra time to seek the professional help you need to manage your freakishly controlling ways.
Take it from me, it’s just not worth it to do your own wedding cake. No matter how talented you may be and how tight the budget of your wedding – don’t do it.Add to favorites